About Me

My photo
I am a snoop and I like to dance.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back in Stumptown!

Oh geez, I have been a terrible blogger in the past month. I have been slacking off with my entire life for the past 6 months so it's no surprise my BB blog suffered as well. I am officially apologizing to those invisible people who may care. Moving on, I am once again visiting the good old NW. My parents are going to Puerto Rico and need a puppysitter. I was of course more than happy to do it. Luckily, my parents get home early so I will be able to spend a few days chilling with them and going about in the city. My parents are letting me use their car but I am so nervous about it. My mom just bought a brand new Audi and there is no way I am getting anywhere near that steering wheel but my dad has a Chevy Cruze so that will be my ride. It's still intimidating driving a new car that has all these gadgets and such. Maybe its  because I am driving a car that was made in 1998 and you really only have to mess with 4 things. This was just a brief update to let my blog feel the love and to get the ball rolling on this business.

For those of you who may read, if you want me to write about a topic please let me know. I suck with coming up with ideas so it'd be a great help!

No comments:

Post a Comment