About Me

My photo
I am a snoop and I like to dance.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I eat ice!

I probably shouldn't be so excited about that but its 100% true. I am not talking about I chew on ice once I finish a drink. I literally eat about 2 big cups of ice a day. Its spiraling out of control though. Sometimes food won't sound good but a pound of ice sounds like the best thing on earth. Poor people in Africa are dying of starvation and I would rather eat frozen water.....that's pretty sad.

I've done the research and its terrible for you. It ruins your jaw and teeth. That sure doesn't stop me though. I am anemic and blame all the ice chewing on that. Really its all my fault....I should have restraint or limits but I have zero will power(how I have been vegetarian for 3 years is beyond me). It is kind of embarrassing to have people criticize your bad habits but when people get annoyed with you is even worse.

I wish I could stop it but its seriously so addicting. Hence why I am chewing ice right now. Maybe I need to be on intervention but I think staying hydrated isn't really that bad compared to meth mouth. So there it is....I am admitting I have an addiction and I need help.

Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment